Sustained Energy And Electrolytes.
Sports Energy Drink.
Out of stock
Benefits of using Cytomax:
- Beats The Burn*: Cytomax’s patented alpha L-Polylactate buffers lactic acid production in your muscles, reducing the “burn” during intense training and minimizing post-exercise muscle soreness.*
- Steady Energy*: Complex carbs stabilize blood sugar during exercise – no sugar crash*
- Cell Protection: Antioxidants reduce exercise-induced free radical effects to muscle cells*
- Oxygen Delivery*: Succinates enhance oxygen delivery exercise, reducing perceived exertion and minimizing muscle damage*
- Cellular Balance*: Electrolytes ensure cellular nutrient balance is restored quickly after exercise*
- Low Osmoality*: Ensures fluid reaches your muscles quickly – as fast as water!*
- Natural Herbal “Lift”: (in Tangy Orange, Go Grape and Peachy Keen flavors only) Reduces your perceived effort so you can push harder
Best ways to use Cytomax:
- Before/During: Mix 1-1 1/2 scoops of Cytomax per 16 ounces of water to ensure a proper carbohydrate solution. Drink about 15 minutes before training and consistently during your workout. To ensure proper hydration, drink 32 ounces per hour of exercise.
- After: Drink a post-workout bottle for recovery and rehydration.*
Cytomax is our most scientifically advanced complex carbohydrate, electrolyte performance energy drink. Ensures proper hydration, steady energy and reduced fatigue during exercise.*
Since 1998, CytoSport™ has offered a comprehensive product line that encompasses the athletic experience from preparation, to hydration, to recovery. Our products are among the very few that are manufactured in a NSF International GMP for Sport™ Registered facility. Our company owned facilities are also inspected and regulated by the FDA. We carefully manufacture our powder products and Ready-to-Drink pre-blends onsite at our company headquarters. We wholly own our manufacturing, packaging equipment, and facilities. From raw materials to finished products we control the process. We don't merely put our label on someone else's bottle or jug. Controlling these factors is how we guarantee safe and efficacious products.